This is the safest, easiest and best way to get into rock climbing. We will teach you everything you need to know to be able to use any climbing wall safely and confidently.
The course will cover harnesses, belaying (holding the ropes as your friends climb), climbing knots and basic climbing technique.
All our instructors are enthusiastic, extremely knowledgeable and keen to show you why we are so passionate about our sport.
Participants: Minimum of 2, maximum of 4
Week days: 2 x 2 hour lessons. Courses available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings; the course is completed over 2 weeks.
Weekends: 2 x 2 hour lessons. Two lessons spread over one weekend.
Cost: £65 per person
After the session: To help you feel at home after your session we can set you up with….
- Free annual registration (worth £5)
- Free Kit Hire for one month
- Access to our Guaranteed Partner Scheme (GPS)
- Further coaching if you want to learn more
- Various payment plans from pay-as-you-go to monthly membership
- Invites to our events (“like” our Facebook page for more info)
If you have any questions, or would like further information about our Beginners Climbing Courses, please call to speak to a friendly member of staff.