What is Queer Climbing?
Queer Climbing is a community group supported by Redpoint and Flashpoint Bristol.
It is run by a group of climbers who want to make climbing more accessible to people in the LGBTQ+ community.
The group meet up regularly to provide a friendly, welcoming community space where everyone can climb together and express themselves freely.
Everyone is welcome no matter what your climbing experience! There isn’t any fitness or strength criteria – all levels are welcome, even complete novices!
Want to join us?
How to book
- Treat people with kindness
- Use people’s chosen pronouns, and respect that people make mistakes
- Respect how people present themselves
- If you want to be in a queer space and you want to climb, then this space is for you
- We each have a right to privacy about anything in our lives