What is Queer Climbing?
Queer Climbing is a community group supported by Redpoint and Flashpoint Bristol.
It is run by a group of climbers who want to make climbing more accessible to people in the LGBTQ+ community.
The group meet up regularly to provide a friendly, welcoming community space where everyone can climb together and express themselves freely.
Everyone is welcome no matter what your climbing experience! There isn’t any fitness or strength criteria – all levels are welcome, even complete novices!
Want to join us?
Come by and say hi!
Keep up with when the sessions are by following the Instagram; @queerclimbersbristol
Both Flashpoint & Redpoint are supporting the group in part by offering a great deal for “First Time” climbers: £10 for Entry and Shoe Hire for one month!
Come and join in
For more information message their Instagram where you can find a link to the open WhatsApp group in their bio.
- Treat people with kindness
- Use people’s chosen pronouns, and respect that people make mistakes
- Respect how people present themselves
- If you want to be in a queer space and you want to climb, then this space is for you
- We each have a right to privacy about anything in our lives