“Let the tensions of the day melt away with this brand new, wellness-inspired practice to revitalise you in both body and mind.
Begin each practice with a guided meditation to help you centre and calm the mind. Then gradually moving into a focused slow flow to work more deeply into the body. Concluding with a relaxing guided rest to leave you feeling spacious and serene.”
Pilates (not currently available, back soon!)
Pilates is a body conditioning method that targets the deep postural muscles.
Building strength from the inside out, promoting core stability and strength.
When climbing, appropriate engagement of your core could make the difference between reaching the last hold or falling at the top.
Pilates has also proven to help with back pain, unfortunately common for so many of us, particularly if you work at a desk.
Regular training also translates to great abs! Who doesn’t want great abs?!
Functional Fitness (not currently available, back soon!)
Come and join our functional fitness classes at Redpoint.
They’re designed to increase strength, mobility and cardio endurance using suspension straps, kettle bells and body weight exercises.
Whether your goals are related to climbing performance or just weight loss and general fitness all levels are welcome.
Now a few boring rules (just to be sure we are clear with everyone).
– Classes are subject to alteration- notice will be given where possible.
– Please cancel a class you are booked into if you can’t attend, so others can take your space.
– Please discuss any medical condition/ injuries with your instructor. Your participation in the class is at their discretion.
– Please arrive 10 minutes before the class starts, warm up is essential, if you arrive late your instructor has the right not to allow you to take part.
– Please note that our fitness classes are not suitable for pregnancy.
If you have a further enquiry about this please do speak with the individual instructor.