Crazy Climb Instructor
Our entry level role for experienced climbers who are looking to begin a career as a climbing instructor. Crazy Climb Instructors work part time during weekends and school holidays, delivering fun and energetic sessions in our Crazy Climb arena.
This provides an opportunity to gain experience working at a climbing wall and learn from our qualified instructors. We are keen to support and pay for our Crazy Climb Instructors to pursue the Climbing Wall Instructor qualification, with a view to progressing them toward becoming an All-Rounder at our centre.
- £8.91 p/h
- Active climber
- Able to lead climb confidently and safely
- Able to work weekends, school holidays and some evenings
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- CWI trained
- 17 years
- Flexible holiday
- Training to become a CWI qualified instructor
- Free climbing (for you and a +1)
- Free trampoline and Ninja course(!) sessions at our sister company, Freedog Bristol
- Discount in the cafe
Have any questions or keen to apply?
Although we are not actively looking for a new Crazy Climb Instructor at the moment, you are always welcome to send us your CV and cover letter, so we can get in touch with you next time we’re hiring.
Send your CV and cover letter to: