We are currently recruiting new freelance instructors!
If you are a qualified and experienced instructor looking for the flexibility of self-employed work, we are always on the lookout for new freelancers to act as cover instructors for our in-house team. Ideally you should be based locally and available to work weekends and evenings, occasionally at short notice.
Although hours are not guaranteed for freelance instructors, at busy times it is possible to pick up full days of work.
There is also the potential to progress into a regular employed role with us in future if you’re interested. Freelancing is a great way to become familiar with our centre and be at the front of the queue for future in-house opportunities.
- Qualified instructors: £15.50 p/h
- Freedom to pick up available shifts to suit you
- Active climber
- Experienced instructor
- CWI or RCI qualified
- CWDI or RCDI qualified
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience working at a climbing wall
- Knowledge of National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme (NICAS)
Have any questions or keen to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to: