Our All-Rounders work part time delivering high quality instruction, working on our friendly reception and helping with the day-to-day cleaning and upkeep of the centre.
If you are an experienced climbing instructor and feel you would fit in well with our team, we would love to hear from you!
At Redpoint we are passionate about supporting our staff to develop their skills and qualifications and providing continued opportunities for progression. With this in mind, we pay for ongoing staff training and encourage staff to continue their professional development by getting involved in other aspects of the business – such as more advanced coaching, route setting, equipment checks, admin etc.
Further down the line, there is also the potential to progress into a full time Duty Manager position. We strive to reflect our commitment to staff progression by recruiting Duty Managers from within our existing team of All-Rounders.
- CWI: £9.50 p/h (base rate) £11.88 p/h (instructing)
- CWDI: £10 p/h (base rate) £12.50 p/h (instructing)
- Weekends: To be worked on a “2 on, 1 off” pattern
- Weekdays: 1-3 regular days/evenings
- Minimum 30 hour per month contract, but most of our All-Rounders work between 60-130 hours per month. There is scope to pick up extra shifts if you are keen!
- Active climber
- Instructing experience
- CWI trained
- CWI or RCI qualified
- CWDI or RCDI qualified
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience working on a busy reception
- Previous experience working at a climbing wall
- Knowledge of Rock Gym Pro software
- Knowledge of National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme (NICAS)
- Bonus pay for instructing shifts
- Flexible holiday
- Further qualifications in instructing, coaching and first aid paid for by Redpoint
- Opportunity to expand your job role and develop new skills
- Free climbing at all our centres (for you and a +1)
- Free trampoline and Ninja course(!) sessions at our sister company, Freedog Bristol
- Discount in our cafe
Have any questions or keen to apply?
Although we are not actively looking for a new All-Rounder at the moment, you are always welcome to send us your CV and cover letter, so we can get in touch with you next time we’re hiring.
Send your CV and cover letter to: