Qualified instructors are welcome to bring their own groups to use our indoor climbing centre and facilities, however they must:
- Complete a written induction with a Duty Manager (must be booked in advance)
- Provide a current first aid certificate
- Provide proof of relevant NGB award (CWI/RCI)
- Provide proof of relevant insurance
- Have registered to climb at Redpoint Bristol
An External Group Form will need to be filled out before your session starts.
Participants are charged at £7 each, minimum group size is 2 (not including the instructor).
You must adhere to the rules laid out in the induction at all times.
Redpoint Bristol reserves the right to refuse entry to external instructors.