Due to Covid all external instructors currently need to submit a Covid Risk Assessment and be approved to use the centre by the Centre Manager.
If you are a qualified instructor, with your own group, you are welcome to use our indoor climbing centre and facilities, however you must:
- Complete a written induction with a Duty Manager (must be booked in advance)
- Provide a current first aid certificate
- Provide proof of relevant NGB award (CWA/SPA)
- Provide proof of relevant insurance
- Have registered to climb at Redpoint Bristol
An External Group Form will need to be filled out before your session starts.
1-2 participants are charged at standard entry, 3+ are charged at £5 per participant.
You must adhere to the rules laid out in the induction at all times.
Redpoint Bristol reserves the right to refuse entry to external instructors.