If you are a qualified instructor, with your own group, you are welcome to use our indoor climbing centre and facilities, however you must:
- Complete a written induction with a Duty Manager (must be booked in advance)
- Provide a current first aid certificate
- Provide proof of relevant NGB award (CWA/SPA)
- Provide proof of relevant Insurance
- Have registered to climb at Redpoint Bristol
An External Group Form will need to be filled out before your session starts.
Normal entry price for all the participants and the instructor will apply.
You must adhere to the rules laid out in the induction at all times.
Redpoint Bristol reserves the right to refuse entry to external instructors.